- Application forms may be obtained at the Borough Hall. This application must be received by the county board of elections at least thirty days before the election in which you wish to vote.
- You are eligible to register to vote of you have been a citizen of the United States for at least one month, a resident of Pennsylvania, your county, and election district for at least thirty days before the election and you will be 18 years old on or before the day after the election in which you wish to vote.
- If you are currently registered and you have not moved or failed to vote at least once during the last two calendar years, you do not have to re-register.
- If you choose not to register by mail you have the right to register in person at the county board of elections.
- Voter registration is not complete until the application card has been processed and accepted by the county board of elections and you have received your Voter's ID Card.
7:00 am to 8:00 pm
1st & 3rd Wards
Bridgeport Municipal Garage, located on York Alley, next to Bridgeport Post Office and Bridgeport Borough Hall
St. Peter & Paul's School, 519 Union Avenue (entrance located on Hurst Street)